Privacy & Terms & Condition
These Private Policy govern your use of the Cyber Food website and, unless otherwise stated, to your use of any other website or mobile application owned or operated by Cyber Food or operated on behalf of Cyber Food (collectively the “Websites”). Please read these conditions carefully before using the Websites.
Agreement to Terms
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on the Websites. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password, or other account information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account. And you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us by mail at: email@example.com or send a message to our live-chat service. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cyber Food for losses incurred by Cyber Food or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
(i) Online Payment Orders
You have the right to a refund for a cancelled Order only if a Vendor has not yet accepted your Order. Should you still decide to cancel your Order after it has been accepted by the Vendor, you understand that no refunds (whether in whole or in part) will be issued to you and you forfeit the delivery of your cancelled Order.
(ii) Cash-on-Delivery Orders
You have the right to cancel your Order only if a Vendor has not yet accepted your Order. Should you still decide to cancel your Order after it has been accepted by the Vendor, you understand that you shall forfeit the delivery of your cancelled Order and cash-on-delivery may be removed from your list of available payment methods for your future orders.
- the default mode of refund for Orders in which payments were done through a credit card, debit cards or Cash on Delivery method will be a refund to you by Cyber Food business Account.
- where the purchase was made using any other online payment method like M.Paisa / My-Cash etc, we will credit the refund to the same online payment method.
We may require you to provide additional information prior to processing any refund.
If you have not received a refund, you may wish to check your bank account again or contact your credit card company or bank as it may take some time for your refund to be published. If you still have not received your refund, please contact customer support via email firstname.lastname@example.org or our live chat available on our website phone number Short Code: 5050 – Viber/WhatsApp 9922066 - 8989989
Cyber Food reserves the right to cancel any Order and/or suspend, deactivate or terminate your Cyber Food account in its sole discretion if it reasonably suspects or detects fraudulent behaviour or activity associated with your Cyber Food account and/or with your Order.
Content Posted by Other Users
Cyber Food is not responsible for and does not endorse, Content in any posting made by other users on the Websites. Under no circumstances shall Cyber Food be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any Content posted by a third party on the Websites. If you become aware of misuse of the Websites by any person, please contact customer support via email email@example.com or our live chat available on our website phone number Short Code: 5050 – Viber/WhatsApp 9922066 – 8989989.
If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact the local law enforcement agency immediately.
Activities Prohibited on the Websites
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Websites. Cyber Food reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Cyber Food's sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include — but are not limited to — the following:
- Using the Websites for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations;
- Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
- Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Cyber Food in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
- Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by Cyber Food in its sole discretion;
- Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behaviour;
- Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
- Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
- Posting anything that may be “spam,” as determined by Cyber Food in its sole discretion;
- Impersonating another person when posting Content;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Websites, or which, in the sole discretion of Cyber Food, exposes Cyber Food or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
- Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
Cyber Food reserves the right -- but is not obligated -- to do any or all of the following:
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Websites; and
- Edit or delete any Content posted on the Websites, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
- Cyber Food Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Cyber Food and/or third parties who have authorized their use (collectively the “Trademarks”)
You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of Cyber Food's trademarks on any other website is strictly prohibited. All of the materials contained on the Websites are copyrighted except where explicitly noted otherwise. Cyber Food will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. Cyber Food neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Websites will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Cyber Food. Use of any materials on the Websites is at your own risk.
This Websites may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites. Cyber Food does not control or endorse these third-party websites or any goods or services sold on those websites. Some of these websites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You acknowledge and agree that Cyber Food is not responsible or liable for any Content or other materials on these third-party websites.
Governing Law and Severability
Payments are processed by Cyber Food (Online Food Delivery) a limited liability company (Cyber@ge Pte Ltd) incorporated and existing under the laws of the Fiji Islands, which is the ultimate holding of the local company in Fiji.
The Websites and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Cyber Food, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates (the Cyber Food entities), and each of their agents, representatives and service providers, disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties rights, and fitness for a particular purpose. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The Cyber Food Entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that: (a) the Websites will be reliable, accurate, complete, or updated on a timely basis; (b) the Websites will be free of human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data; (c,) any files available for downloading from the Websites will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties; (d) any Content you post on the Websites will remain on the Websites; or (e) the functions or services performed on the Websites will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Websites will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
The Cyber Food entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers, entire liability, and your exclusive remedy with respect to your use of the websites is to discontinue your use of the websites. The Cyber Food entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of the websites or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the websites. These exclusions for indirect, special, consequential, and exemplary damages including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure, or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if the Cyber Food entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers have been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the Cyber Food entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers' liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Unless otherwise stated,
- promocode/voucher are only applicable to food orders, excluding delivery fees
- Valid only for online payment
- Cyber Food reserves the right to cancel orders and accounts if fraud activities are detected
- Cyber Food reserves the right to stop this promocode/voucher to be used in certain restaurants without prior notice
- Individual restaurants terms & conditions apply
Questions? Comments? please contact customer support via email firstname.lastname@example.org or our live chat available on our website.
Phone number Short Code: 5050 – Viber/WhatsApp 9922066 - 8989989
© 2017 - 2021 Cyber Food. All rights reserved.